Re: BUG #14295: Hot standby crash during tsvector rebuild - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: BUG #14295: Hot standby crash during tsvector rebuild
Date
Re: BUG #14295: Hot standby crash during tsvector rebuild  (Spencer Thomason <spencer@whiteskycommunications.com>)
List pgsql-bugs
Spencer Thomason <spencer@whiteskycommunications.com> writes:
> I have included the master and slave configs and python scripts that trigger this on our systems.

Thanks for sending this.  Unfortunately I've had zero success reproducing
the problem so far.  I had about run out of ideas as to what might explain
why it fails for you and not me, when I noticed this:

> Also, I should note that this is on a SPARC T2 at 1.4GHz so the single thread performance might be a factor as well.

Am I right in thinking that is a 32-bit machine?  That might have
something to do with it (notably because of different maxalign).
Is the production machine you originally saw the problem on also 32-bit?

While I'm asking questions, could you send along the output of pg_config
for the build you're using?

            regards, tom lane