Re: pq_recvbuf: unexpected EOF on client connection - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: pq_recvbuf: unexpected EOF on client connection
Date
List pgsql-novice
Paul Bauer <pbauer@mail.shorttermwhat.com> writes:
> Hello, I am new to the list and have a question.  I am trying to get Horde/IMP and pgsql working together and am
gettingthe following error:
> pq_recvbuf: unexpected EOF on client connection

As far as can be told here, postgres is perfectly happy up till the
instant where it sees the client side close the connection.  You'll
need to look at why the client code is deciding to do that.  I don't
know what Horde/IMAP is, so I'm not able to give you any further help
than that ...

            regards, tom lane