Re: SQL/JSON revisited - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Erik Rijkers
Subject Re: SQL/JSON revisited
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Op 3/27/23 om 20:54 schreef Alvaro Herrera:
> Docs amended as I threatened.  Other than that, this has required more

 > [v12-0001-SQL-JSON-constructors.patch]
 > [v12-0001-delta-uniqueifyJsonbObject-bugfix.patch]

In doc/src/sgml/func.sgml, some minor stuff:

'which specify the data type returned'  should be
'which specifies the data type returned'

In the json_arrayagg() description, it says:
'If ABSENT ON NULL is specified, any NULL values are omitted.'
That's true, but as omitting NULL values is the default (i.e., also
without that clause) maybe it's better to say:
'Any NULL values are omitted unless NULL ON NULL is specified'

I've found no bugs in functionality.

Thanks,

Erik Rijkers