Re: problem installing NPGSQL and pgOLEDB with .NET - Mailing list pgsql-general

From RPK
Subject Re: problem installing NPGSQL and pgOLEDB with .NET
Date
List pgsql-general
Magnus,

NPGSQL worked on one of our systems. You are right that I need to include
both the dlls in the reference. I want to know more about NPGSQL and its
performance benefits over pgOLEDB and ODBC.NET drivers.

It's doc. does not contain much info.