create language 'plpythonu' on win failed - Mailing list pgsql-general

From MICHÁLEK Jan Mgr.
Subject create language 'plpythonu' on win failed
Date
List pgsql-general
I can't solve problem with creating language python in my POSTGRESQL (9.0)
create language 'plpythonu'

ERROR:  could not load library "C:/Program Files/PostgreSQL/9.0/lib/plpython.dll": unknown error 126

I used dependency walker for finding problem and i find, that plpythonu.dll need python26.dll (i have instaled python 27 on my PC).
I try install python 26 to folder with postgresql, but there is the same problem.

Is there somebody who is able to create python lang in postgresql on win??

I used google, but i can't find any advice solving my problem.

Thanks Je.

__________ Informace od ESET NOD32 Antivirus, verze databaze 5700 (20101213) __________

Tuto zpravu proveril ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.cz