Re: Append table - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Hanu Kurubar
Subject Re: Append table
Date
List pgsql-performance
Any luck on appending two table in PostgreSQL.
Below are two table with same schema that have different values. In this case EmpID is unique value.

tabelA
------------
EmpId (Int) EmpName (String)
1               Hanu
2               Alvaro

tabelB
------------
EmpId (Int) EmpName (String)
3               Michal
4               Tom

I would be looking below output after appending tableA with tableB. Is this possible in PostgreSQL?

tabelA
EmpId (Int) EmpName (String)
1               Hanu
2               Alvaro