Debugging postgres on Windows - could not open directory "/lib" - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Cathy Xie
Subject Debugging postgres on Windows - could not open directory "/lib"
Date
List pgsql-general
To whom it may concern,

I'm trying to build and debug postgresql on Windows.  After building successfully, a file named pgsql.sln was generated.  I opened it in Visual Studio 2022, and set 'postgres' as the single startup project.  But when I started debugging it, the error came out:

'FATAL: could not open directory "/lib": No such file or directory.

Here is my 'pgsql' Property setting in Visual Studio:
Screenshot_20230221_052101.png

I would greatly appreciate it if someone could give me some suggestions on how to fix this issue.

Best regards,
Cathy

Attachment