Re: Retrieving field of type bigint[] - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Rene Pijlman
Subject Re: Retrieving field of type bigint[]
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Hello Ravi,

Thank you for the clarification. The best way to handle this
would be with the JDBC methods getArray and setArray.
Unfortunately, these methods are currently not implemented in
the JDBC driver. See also
http://lab.applinet.nl/postgresql-jdbc/ ("Array").

Regards,
René Pijlman