Re: Development of cross-platform GUI for Open Source DBs - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ritesh Nadhani
Subject Re: Development of cross-platform GUI for Open Source DBs
Date
List pgsql-general
Thanks to all for their suggestions and ideas. I believe that there is
indeed a scope for such a tool.

My semester ends on 15th December and I get a one month break between
next semester. I will write a simple app in wxWidgets (that is what I
am comfortable with right now) to show what I am trying to do. From
there on, we can take this forward. If the prototype seems
interesting, we can take it forward and I am even willing to change
the toolkit/language if I find a much better viable alternative.