Re: Development of cross-platform GUI for Open Source DBs - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: Development of cross-platform GUI for Open Source DBs
List pgsql-general
On Wed, 2006-11-29 at 08:42 -0800, Richard Troy wrote:
> On Wed, 29 Nov 2006, Ritesh Nadhani wrote:
> >
> > Hello
> >
> > I have been working with wxWidgets and I didnt face a problem. What
> > specific thing were broken in wxWidgets for Windows?
> >
> > Ritesh
>
> PLEASE take this offline - it's not even close to Postgres related.

You are absolutely correct, that is why this is a PostgreSQL mailing
list. ;)

The discussion of development toolkits for Open Source databases *is*
PostgreSQL (there is no Postgres here) related.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

             http://www.commandprompt.com/