find column OID types with information schema? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Whit Armstrong
Subject find column OID types with information schema?
Date
Re: find column OID types with information schema?
List pgsql-general
Is it possible to find out the OID types of the columns of a table
using the information schema?

I see that I can get the character names of the types using this query:

select * from information_schema.columns where table_name = 'my_table';

but I don't see a way to find the actual OID types of the columns.  Is
that possible?

Thanks,
Whit