Re: PostgreSQL and OpenLdap - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Cristiano Panvel
Subject Re: PostgreSQL and OpenLdap
Date
List pgsql-general
Thanks Magnus,

Now I am passing the line thus pg_hba.conf

##
host    all         all         10.193.4.0/24          ldap
ldap://ldap.cb.sc.gov.br/dc=cb,dc=sc,dc=gov,dc=br
##

However error in login is occurring

% psql postgresql -h server -U scott -W
psql: FATAL:  LDAP authentication failed for user "scott"

I must pass plus some thing.

My base Ldap:
dc=cb,dc=sc,dc=gov,dc=br

The Bind: