Re: configure failures on chipmunk - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alexander Lakhin
Subject Re: configure failures on chipmunk
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hello Heikki,

21.08.2024 09:29, Heikki Linnakangas wrote:
> Yeah, I've been slowly upgrading it to a new debian/raspbian version, and "ccache" started segfaulting, not sure why.

> I compiled ccache from sources, and now it seems to work when I run it on its own. Not sure why the buildfarm run
> still failed.

Could you also take a look at the kerberos setup on chipmunk? Now that
chipmunk goes beyond configure (on HEAD and REL_17_STABLE), it fails on the
kerberosCheck stage, with the following error:
Can't exec "/usr/sbin/kdb5_util": No such file or directory at
/home/pgbfarm/buildroot/HEAD/pgsql.build/src/test/kerberos/../../../src/test/perl/PostgreSQL/Test/Utils.pm line 349.

Best regards,
Alexander