Re: Memory-Bounded Hash Aggregation - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jeff Davis
Subject Re: Memory-Bounded Hash Aggregation
Date
Re: Memory-Bounded Hash Aggregation  (Peter Geoghegan <pg@bowt.ie>)
Re: Memory-Bounded Hash Aggregation  (Jeff Davis <pgsql@j-davis.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 2020-02-03 at 10:29 -0800, Jeff Davis wrote:
> I ended up converting the freelist to a min heap.
>
> Attached is a patch which makes three changes to better support
> HashAgg:

And now I'm attaching another version of the main Hash Aggregation
patch to be applied on top of the logtape.c patch.

Not a lot of changes from the last version; mostly some cleanup and
rebasing. But it's faster now with the logtape.c changes.

Regards,
    Jeff Davis

Attachment