Re: BUG #2739: INTERSECT ALL not working - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Mason Hale
Subject Re: BUG #2739: INTERSECT ALL not working
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Tom -

Many thanks for the quick reply. I feel honored to receive email from you
after seeing your name so many times in my web searches on Postgres topics.

That's not how I understood INTERSECT ALL to work. But it's the clear the
spec is right and my understanding is wrong.
This is not a bug.

Unfortunately the INTERSECT ALL as spec'd and implemented doesn't quite give
me what I need. So back to the drawing board for me...

best regards,
Mason