Re: how to resolve org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ResultSet notpositioned properly, perhaps you need to call next. - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Mark Rotteveel
Subject Re: how to resolve org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ResultSet notpositioned properly, perhaps you need to call next.
Date
In response to Re: how to resolve org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ResultSet notpositioned properly, perhaps you need to call next.  (Karen Goh <karenworld@yahoo.com>)
Responses Re: how to resolve org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ResultSet notpositioned properly, perhaps you need to call next.  (Karen Goh <karenworld@yahoo.com>)
List pgsql-jdbc
On 4-9-2019 07:58, Karen Goh wrote:
> Hi Rob,
>
> I find the way you asked me if it is my code very strange and why would
> you say it is not my code, and I have been fighting every minute to
> resolve this and my head is pain with all these error !

With "your code", Rob was referring to the code you posted in your
initial email. He was asking you to confirm that the code you posted
earlier indeed contains the line
Controller.searchController.doPost(searchController.java:117

Better would even be to explicitly point out the specific line in the
code (with context).

It is very hard to diagnose a problem based on an error and a snippet of
code without context.

Mark
--
Mark Rotteveel