Update: now available! Was: transition SRA PostgreSQL CE -> LPI-JP OSS-DB lost English version - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Chris Mair
Subject Update: now available! Was: transition SRA PostgreSQL CE -> LPI-JP OSS-DB lost English version
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Hi,

(follow-up on a post from 2011).

Good news!

Today I learned that LPI-Japan has made available an
English version of the exam about a month ago:

http://www.oss-db.jp/outline/eng_index.shtml

Bye,
Chris.