Re: getting our bearings on "out of memory. failed on request of size..." - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tom Darci
Subject Re: getting our bearings on "out of memory. failed on request of size..."
Date
List pgsql-general
Thanks Tom,

   The "n" has always been small, like 20, or 4 or 32 (these numbers
are from memory, not written down), but the one we ran into today was
large: 67108864.

   I will head to the EXPLAIN, as well as to getting the memory dump
from the log.

Regards,
-Tom

Tom Darci