Re: ORDER BY time consuming - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Thomas F. O'Connell
Subject Re: ORDER BY time consuming
Date
List pgsql-general
You're also free to set sort_mem (7.4.x) or work_mem (8.0.x) on a per
session basis, so you could try experimenting with raising the value
of those settings during sessions in which your query is running.

--
Thomas F. O'Connell
Co-Founder, Information Architect

Strategic Open Source: Open Your i™