Re: 20th anniversary of PostgreSQL ? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Dave Page
Subject Re: 20th anniversary of PostgreSQL ?
Date
Re: 20th anniversary of PostgreSQL ?  ("Gilberto Castillo" <gilberto.castillo@etecsa.cu>)
Re: 20th anniversary of PostgreSQL ?  (Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net>)
Re: 20th anniversary of PostgreSQL ?  (Simon Riggs <simon@2ndQuadrant.com>)
Re: 20th anniversary of PostgreSQL ?  (Mike Toews <mwtoews@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-advocacy
For the 10th birthday we used the start of the online presence as our birthday, not the Postgres95 release. That's next year.

It would seem odd to change the definition and celebrate a 20th birthday 9 years after the 10th.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

EnterpriseDB UK:http://www.enterprisedb.com