Re: unterminated quoted string - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Alexey Yudichev
Subject Re: unterminated quoted string
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
The server is on high load and produces approx 1GB of statement logs every 3 days. And as I said, it happens very
veryrarely (last time I saw it was 2 months ago and then two days ago again). Is there any way to turn on only log of
statementswith errors? Or maybe is there any way to turn on debug logging on the side of the driver?