Re: Fix for REFRESH MATERIALIZED VIEW ownership error message - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jonathan S. Katz
Subject Re: Fix for REFRESH MATERIALIZED VIEW ownership error message
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On Aug 18, 2018, at 8:52 PM, Jonathan S. Katz <jkatz@postgresql.org> wrote:

On Aug 18, 2018, at 8:45 PM, Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:

I am not so sure about v11 as it is very close to release, surely we can
do something for HEAD as that's cosmetic.  Anyway, if something is
proposed, could a patch be posted?  The only patch I am seeing on this
thread refers to improvements for error messages of procedures.

Oops, too much multitasking. I will attach the correct patch when I get home.

Here is the correct patch, sorry about that. This includes aforementioned
tests.

Jonathan

Attachment