Re: Trouble with PreparedStatement.setBinaryData or setBytes() - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Alfredo Rico
Subject Re: Trouble with PreparedStatement.setBinaryData or setBytes()
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Kris,
Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you

Thank you Kris... That's was the solution to all problem. Using JDBC driver for PostgreSQL v.8.0 was the solution, I was using JDBC version 7.4 Build 216 becuase I'm working with PostgreSQL v7.4.7.

Kris, anew thank you so much...

Warm Regards.-
Alfredo Rico.-

On 9/27/05, Kris Jurka <books@ejurka.com> wrote:

On Tue, 27 Sep 2005, Alfredo Rico wrote:

> If input file (pdf, doc, png, txt whatever...) exceed 2 MB
> I have the following exception:

You should try upgrading to the 8.0 driver which does a much better job of
memory management and streaming data to the server.

Kris Jurka