Re: Option to undo last update on table. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From RPK
Subject Re: Option to undo last update on table.
Date
List pgsql-general
In my case, I did an accidental update on a large table where different
column values have changed. I continued working and found next day that
something wrong happened.

Rollback will just rollback to last step (if I am right), but is there a way
to bring the table to a certain TimeStamp.

Just in case you have not heard of "FlashBack" facility in Oracle, check
this link:
http://www.oracle.com/technology/deploy/availability/htdocs/Flashback_Overview.htm
Oracle FlashBack Technology

I think PGSQL future versions must have something like this.