Question about maximum sizes - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Lai, Eric
Subject Question about maximum sizes
Date
List pgsql-admin
I was wondering if you know where I could find specifications on the
PostGresSQL 7.4.3 (the one build one used).  I have information such as:

Maximum size for a database?             unlimited (60GB databases
exist)
 Maximum size for a table?                16 TB
 Maximum size for a row?                  unlimited in 7.1 and later
 Maximum size for a field?                1GB in 7.1 and later
 Maximum number of rows in a table?       unlimited
 Maximum number of columns in a table?    250-1600 depending on column
types
 Maximum number of indexes on a table?    Unlimited

But I need additional information such as what the maximum size of an
actual index name is and stuff like that.  Do you know where they might
have a more comprehensive guide or documentation that might have this
information?

Eric Lai
Software Engineer
FCS - SOSCOE Data Modeling