Re: Autovacuum on partitioned table (autoanalyze) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Autovacuum on partitioned table (autoanalyze)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
=?utf-8?Q?=C3=81lvaro?= Herrera <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org> writes:
> Here's the reversal patch for the 14 branch.  (It applies cleanly to
> master, but the unused member of PgStat_StatTabEntry needs to be
> removed and catversion bumped).

I don't follow the connection to catversion?

I agree that we probably don't want to change PgStat_StatTabEntry in
v14 at this point.  But it'd be a good idea to attach a comment to
the entry saying it's unused but left there for ABI reasons.