pg_show_plans: Seeing all execution plans at once - Mailing list pgsql-announce

From Hans-Jürgen Schönig
Subject pg_show_plans: Seeing all execution plans at once
Date
List pgsql-announce
pg_show_plans: Seeing all execution plans at once

CYBERTEC is an international PostgreSQL company, providing professional support services
We offer 24/7 support, training, consulting as well as performance tuning.

Providing a solution to a major problem.
We are proud to announce pg_show_plans, which is a module to inspect execution plans in real-time.

pg_show_plans offers a simple to use view exposing all execution plans, currently active, in your
database instance. pg_show_plans allows you to inspect execution plans while queries are still running.

For many years, this feature has been requested by countless people around the globe.
We have finally turned this wish into reality.

Download pg_show_plans

pg_show_plans is available as Open Source and can be downloaded for free from our GitHub page
Please send us feedback as well as feature requests, so that we can improve the software even more.

Read more about pg_show_plans:
- on our Website (https://www.cybertec-postgresql.com/en/products/pg-show-plans/
- or in my recent blogpost (https://www.cybertec-postgresql.com/en/pg_show_plans-watching-execution-plans-in-postgresql-live/)

many thanks,

hans-jürgen schönig

--
Cybertec Schönig & Schönig GmbH
Gröhrmühlgasse 26, A-2700 Wiener Neustadt