Bizarre substitution in online devel docs - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Tom Lane
Subject Bizarre substitution in online devel docs
Date
List pgsql-www
Take a look at

http://developer.postgresql.org/docs/postgres/plpgsql-porting.html#PLPGSQL-PORTING-EX2

The source text for this looks like

          || ' LIKE ''' || referrer_key.key_string
          || ''' THEN RETURN ''' || referrer_key.referrer_type
          || '''; END IF;';

but what I'm seeing on the web page is

          || ' LIKE ''' || referrer_key.key_string
          || ''' THEN RETURN ''' || "Not Your Business!"_type
          || '''; END IF;';

The same substitution for "referrer_key.referrer" occurs in two other
places further down the page, so it seems something is actively
filtering the page contents.

What's even more bizarre is that I see the same thing in Bruce's
build of the docs:

http://candle.pha.pa.us/main/writings/pgsql/sgml/plpgsql-porting.html#PLPGSQL-PORTING-EX2

but not in a locally built version.

The back-version on-line docs have the same thing, eg:
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/7.4/static/plpgsql-porting.html#PLPGSQL-PORTING-EX2

Any ideas what's doing that?  I'm pretty sure no such thing was
happening when I last edited this example, not many weeks ago.

            regards, tom lane