RE: MySQL -> pgsql - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Diehl, Jeffrey
Subject RE: MySQL -> pgsql
Date
List pgsql-general
But remember, that mysql doesn't have rules, triggers and such.  Moving the
data is all I need to do.  I guess I could write a tool to select from mysql
and insert into psql...  I was hoping someone else had already done it. ;^)

Mike Diehl,
Network Monitoring Tool Devl.
284-3137
jdiehl@sandia.gov