RE: MySQL -> pgsql - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Diehl, Jeffrey
Subject RE: MySQL -> pgsql
Date
List pgsql-general
I don't think this will work in all cases.  The index syntax is different
between mysql and psql.  For example, I specify indexing in the create
clause under mysql; I use a separate statement to create an index under
psql.  Am I missing something?

Thanx,
Mike Diehl,
Network Monitoring Tool Devl.