Re: partitioning : replicate_partition doesn't seem to be working - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ow Mun Heng
Subject Re: partitioning : replicate_partition doesn't seem to be working
Date
List pgsql-general
Hmm... seems like a SNAFU on my part.

I didn't know that I need to execute it using EXECUTE SCRIPT via slonik.

I was doing it via pgadmin & psql.

Reading this :
http://lists.slony.info/pipermail/slony1-general/2008-October/008929.html

and trying it found the issue.

Thanks and sorry for the noise.

Ps : I can't count how many times I've bang my head against the wall on
these sort of things and when I decided to send the email to the list to ask
for help, then I solve it. :-)