Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Move DTK_ISODOW DTK_DOW and DTK_DOY to be type UNITS rather than - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Move DTK_ISODOW DTK_DOW and DTK_DOY to be type UNITS rather than
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Greg Stark <stark@mit.edu> writes:
>>> Also, what about ecpg's copy of the code?

> So the only mention of these constants I can find in ECPG is the
> structures in dt_common.c. I don't see a any code using it and I'm not
> clear what the purpose of having this structure is or the significance
> of changing it. Is this sufficient? Is it even necessary?

Hm.  It does look like these entries might be dead code so far as ecpg
is concerned.  I'd still make the changes you illustrate, just to avoid
having the ecpg code diverge further than necessary from the backend.