Re: revised hstore patch - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Gierth
Subject Re: revised hstore patch
Date
List pgsql-hackers
>> At this point it's been 12 days since this was written and no>> updated patch has been posted, so I think it's well
pasttime to>> move this to "Returned with Feedback".  Accordingly I'm going to>> make that change.  Hopefully, an
updatedpatch will be ready in>> time for the September CommitFest.

Ron> Curious if this patch is likely for 8.5 and/or if there's aRon> newer patch available.  I've come across an
applicationthat itRon> seems well suited for, and would be happy to test whicheverRon> version of the patch would be
mostuseful for me to testRon> against.

I'm planning to submit another version soon.

--
Andrew (irc:RhodiumToad)