Re: Cannot restore dump when using IS DISTINCT FROM on a HSTORE column - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Lele Gaifax
Subject Re: Cannot restore dump when using IS DISTINCT FROM on a HSTORE column
Date
List pgsql-general
Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> writes:

> If you have the dump in a text file you could just edit it and remove
> that line (it's only about a dozen lines in, typically).  Otherwise
> you could delete it with sed or the like, roughly
>
> pg_restore dumpfile | sed s'/^SELECT pg_catalog.set_config('search_path', '', false);//' | psql targetdb

Great, I can easily do that! I missed the "rewrite-dump-as-sql-script"
functionality of pg_restore.

Thanks a lot, also to Adrian!

bye, lele.
lele@metapensiero.it  |                 -- Fortunato Depero, 1929.