Re: RServ replication - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Turbo Fredriksson
Subject Re: RServ replication
Date
List pgsql-hackers
   mlw> I asked a while back, is anyone managing this project? It has   mlw> scripts that just plain don't work.

It works. Not like a charm, but it works. Also, it's a nightmare to setup.

-- Turbo     __ _     Debian GNU     Unix _IS_ user friendly - it's just ^^^^^    / /(_)_ __  _   ___  __  selective
aboutwho its friends are         / / | | '_ \| | | \ \/ /    Debian Certified Linux Developer   _ /// / /__| | | | |
|_||>  <  Turbo Fredriksson   turbo@bayour.com \\\/  \____/_|_| |_|\__,_/_/\_\         Gothenburg/Sweden

[Hello to all my fans in domestic surveillance] Uzi assassination
Noriega Iran Cocaine NORAD Albanian ammonium KGB nitrate security
South Africa FBI congress