Re: Concurrent psql patch - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Gregory Stark
Subject Re: Concurrent psql patch
Date
Re: Concurrent psql patch  (Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us>)
Re: Concurrent psql patch  (Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net>)
Re: Concurrent psql patch  (Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us>)
List pgsql-patches
"Andrew Dunstan" <andrew@dunslane.net> writes:

> Gregory Stark wrote:
>> Attached is an updated patch.
>>

> This patch appears to add a nonexistent test to the regression schedules.

I must have forgotten to cvs add it. Sorry.

Also, I forgot to mention previously there is an unrelated trivial hunk in
here. I noticed we free the password early, presumably for security reasons,
but don't actually overwrite the memory at that point. I added a memset in
there, otherwise the free seems kind of pointless. I normally don't bother
with "security" features like that since they don't really add any security
but as long as it's there it may as well do something vaguely useful.

--
  Gregory Stark

Attachment