Re: BUG #15475: Views over CITEXT columns return no data - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Andrew Gierth
Subject Re: BUG #15475: Views over CITEXT columns return no data
Date
List pgsql-bugs

 Paul> Hi Andrew,

 Paul> Yes there are indexes on both tables, and the issue only shows up
 Paul> with high volumes.

Does it show up with low volumes too if you do  set enable_seqscan=false;

 Paul> Note I have subsequently isolated the issue down to a pg_dump 10
 Paul> to pg_restore 11 using -Fc.

No, I don't think you have. In particular, it's not plausible that using
-Fc makes any substantive difference, since the commands run for the
restore will not be any different to restoring a plain-text dump.

--
Andrew.