Re: "could not find pathkey item to sort" for TPC-DS queries 94-96 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From ilmari@ilmari.org (Dagfinn Ilmari Mannsåker)
Subject Re: "could not find pathkey item to sort" for TPC-DS queries 94-96
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> writes:

> +    /* We ignore binary-compatible relabeling on both ends */
> +    while (expr && IsA(expr, RelabelType))
> +        expr = ((RelabelType *) expr)->arg;

There are 10 instances of this exact loop scattered around the codebase.
Is it worth it turning it into a static inline function?

- ilmari
--
- Twitter seems more influential [than blogs] in the 'gets reported in
  the mainstream press' sense at least.               - Matt McLeod