is there any policy on event sponsors? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Jaime Casanova
Subject is there any policy on event sponsors?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Hi,

Not sure if this is the right list for this but...

I'm planning (and this time it seems i will success) a PGDay in Ecuador,
after a few tries this time it seems there is enough interest so people
will assist and some will talk, and i could even get some government support ...

now, someone working on MS's interoperatibility team has offered a talk
about interoperatibility of PG with MS's tools (talk that i will accept)
and a sponsorship for the event from MS. Now, in this last point i'm not
so sure about what to do... my feelings say no, but that's just an
alergic reaction instead of a reasonable one.

So, do we have some policy about this kind of things? or is just the event's
organizer decision?

--
Jaime Casanova         www.2ndQuadrant.com
Professional PostgreSQL