Re: Stored procedures and out parameters - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Gierth
Subject Re: Stored procedures and out parameters
Date
Re: Stored procedures and out parameters  (Peter Eisentraut <peter.eisentraut@2ndquadrant.com>)
List pgsql-hackers

 >> However, connecting via Npgsql, which uses the extended protocol, I
 >> see something quite different. As a response to a Describe
 >> PostgreSQL message, I get back a NoData response rather than a
 >> RowDescription message, In other words, it would seem that the
 >> behavior of stored procedures differs between the simple and
 >> extended protocols, when INOUT parameters are involved.

 Robert> I might be wrong, but that sounds like a bug.

Completely off the cuff, I'd expect 59a85323d might have fixed that;
does it fail on the latest 11-stable?

--
Andrew (irc:RhodiumToad)