Re: More Verbose Logging of Statements - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Guillaume Cottenceau
Subject Re: More Verbose Logging of Statements
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Rob Kirkbride <rob 'at' rkcomputing.co.uk> writes:

> OK. Thanks. :-( It's to debug things like where you get constraint
> violation on keys but you don't what the key was. I guess I'd have to
> try and get the client to do it - hibernate - but this tends to print
> $s as well!

If it could be of some help - I use PreparedStatement#toString()
in my code for such things. It has the problem of not quoting the
strings properly but other that that it's cool. Maybe hibernate
has some sort of options for doing this? (I don't use it) (yet)

--
Guillaume Cottenceau