Re: New mug design - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Chris Browne
Subject Re: New mug design
Date
Re: New mug design
List pgsql-advocacy
damien@dalibo.info (damien clochard) writes:
> Josh Berkus a écrit :
>>
>> Just an elephant-logo mug probably won't go very far here; we were
>> practically forcing the EDB mugs on people (for free) once we got to the
>> last box.
>>
>> Idea for a new mug design: do an instructional one of psql shortcuts,
>> per the vi coffee mug:
>>

> Why not :  INSERT INTO me VALUES('coffee','sugar');

That seems like an EAV model to me, and therefore evil ;-).

I'd rather something like:

  INSERT INTO MUGS (BEVERAGE) VALUES ('Coffee'), ('Espresso'), ('Tea');
--
"I really only meant to point out how nice InterOp was for someone who
doesn't  have the weight of the  Pentagon behind him.   I really don't