Re: Turning recovery.conf into GUCs - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alex Shulgin
Subject Re: Turning recovery.conf into GUCs
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Alex Shulgin <ash@commandprompt.com> writes:

>>> we actually need both but including xlog_internal.h also includes xlog.h
>>> i added xlog.h and if someone things is enough only putting
>>> xlog_internal.h let me know
>>
>> What's required from xlog_internal.h?
>
> Looks like this was addressed before me.

Actually, it's there to bring in MAXFNAMELEN which is used in
check_recovery_target_name.  Not sure how it even compiled without that,
but after some branch switching it doesn't anymore. :-p

Maybe we should move these check/assign hooks to xlog.c, but that's
likely going to create header files dependency problem due to use of
GucSource in the hook prototype...

--
Alex