Re: Request: Anyone using bogus / "humorous"X-Message-Flag headers, could we please turn them off - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Gregory Stark
Subject Re: Request: Anyone using bogus / "humorous"X-Message-Flag headers, could we please turn them off
Date
In response to Re: Request: Anyone using bogus / "humorous" X-Message-Flag headers, could we please turn them off  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@commandprompt.com>)
List pgsql-general
"Alvaro Herrera" <alvherre@commandprompt.com> writes:

> A. Kretschmer wrote:
>
>> As far i can see your mails are correct. But one exclusion: please no
>> CC: to the sender, i'm reading the list.
>
> The additional CC: to sender is customary on these lists.

Generally it's just how Internet mailing lists work.

There's some header you can add to your own emails to request mailers not add
it. But I don't remember what it is.

You can also tell majordomo not to forward you messages on the list to which
you were cc'd.

--
  Gregory Stark