Re: Request: Anyone using bogus / "humorous" X-Message-Flag headers, could we please turn them off - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: Request: Anyone using bogus / "humorous" X-Message-Flag headers, could we please turn them off
Date
In response to Re: Request: Anyone using bogus / "humorous" X-Message-Flag headers, could we please turn them off  ("A. Kretschmer" <andreas.kretschmer@schollglas.com>)
List pgsql-general
A. Kretschmer wrote:

> As far i can see your mails are correct. But one exclusion: please no
> CC: to the sender, i'm reading the list.

The additional CC: to sender is customary on these lists.

--
Alvaro Herrera                         http://www.flickr.com/photos/alvherre/
"How amazing is that? I call it a night and come back to find that a bug has