Toronto PostgreSQL Gathering - June 1st - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Christopher Browne
Subject Toronto PostgreSQL Gathering - June 1st
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
I had intended to try to "organize" some form of Toronto PostgreSQL
'user group'; some challenges have gotten in the way of having that be
at all "large scale," but it certainly makes sense to try to get local
people interested in PostgreSQL together every so often.

A number of groups gather at different times at Toronto's Linux Caffe;
the first Thursday of the month seems an opportune time for this, and
the next incidence of that is next Thursday, June 1st.

Linux Caffe is located at Grace and Harbord, just South of Christie
station.  It has free wifi, so feel free to bring a laptop.  David
Patrick, the proprietor, has found himself reasonably keen about
PostgreSQL; he's using it, along with SQL Ledger, for some his
accounting efforts.  He does some quite excellent sandwiches and
panini, too, and it has been too long since I have had one...
--
output = ("cbbrowne" "@" "acm.org")
http://linuxdatabases.info/info/lisp.html