Re: UNNEST with multiple args, and TABLE with multiple funcs - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Gierth
Subject Re: UNNEST with multiple args, and TABLE with multiple funcs
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Tom> I've committed this patch after some significant editorialization, butTom> leaving the use of TABLE( ... ) syntax
in-place. If we decide that weTom> don't want to risk doing that, we can change to some other syntax later.

Is this intended:

create function foo() returns setof footype language plpgsql as $f$ begin return next row(1,true); end; $f$;

select pg_typeof(f), row_to_json(f) from foo() with ordinality f(p,q);pg_typeof |           row_to_json
(1 row)

select pg_typeof(f), row_to_json(f) from foo() f(p,q);pg_typeof |   row_to_json
(1 row)

--
Andrew (irc:RhodiumToad)