Re: UNNEST with multiple args, and TABLE with multiple funcs - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Gierth
Subject Re: UNNEST with multiple args, and TABLE with multiple funcs
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Heikki> I've spent some time reviewing this patch - looks prettyHeikki> good! I'm not through yet, but I wanted to post
anHeikki>update. Attached is a new version, with some modifications IHeikki> made. Notably:

Heikki> I refactored the grammar a bit

And broke the ability to do  TABLE(unnest(a,b,c), otherfunc(d)).

Yes, you can still do TABLE(unnest(a), unnest(b), unnest(c), otherfunc(d))
but I view this as a significant loss of functionality; I will see about
fixing that.

I am still looking at the other changes.

--
Andrew (irc:RhodiumToad)