Re: BUG #15648: oracle_fdw extension not able to create - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Andrew Gierth
Subject Re: BUG #15648: oracle_fdw extension not able to create
Date
List pgsql-bugs

 >> make: /opt/rh/llvm-toolset-7/root/usr/bin/clang: Command not found
 >> make: *** [oracle_fdw.bc] Error 127

 Euler> There is something wrong with your env. Do you have CC set? What
 Euler> is your pg_config output?

This is what you get if you try and compile extensions against a server
built with --with-llvm, on a machine that doesn't have clang installed.
I mentioned to Andres that we really ought to have an official way to
disable the LLVM bitcode build for such cases, but right now there isn't
one. "with_llvm=no" on the make command line is worth a try, but I
wouldn't bet much on it working.

Otherwise, install llvm version 7 (including clang).

--
Andrew (irc:RhodiumToad)