A few questions about foreign tables - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Marcin Borkowski
Subject A few questions about foreign tables
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello,

I want to set up a few foreign tables (to access tables from one
PostgreSQL database in another one).  However, I want to do it
"properly", using a database migration tool, so I need to have a "down"
migration to revert to the previous state.

How to revert the effect of "import foreign schema"?  Is just dropping
the imported tables enough?

Also, how can I check the definitions (i.e., what tables on the server
they correspond to) of existing foreign tables?

(May I ask to be cc'd since I'm not subscribed to the list?)

TIA,

--
Marcin Borkowski
http://mbork.pl